August 05, 2013
Dota 6.78c lod v2p
* Fixed a major issue with hero models Rooftrellen, Bane, Earthshaker, Tidehunter and Keeper of the Light
* Fixed a major issue with Chemical Rage
* Fixed some problems with collision size for some heroes
* Fixed Rearm (as 6th skill) reseting to level 1 after usage* Fixed Flesh Heap, Corrosive Skin, Flesh Golem, Feral Impulse
* Fixed Nether Blast having an incorrect pseudo-casttime
What is Legends of DotA? (LoD):
Legends of DotA, or in short, LoD, is a DotA modification. It allows you to pick and mix skills from the original DotA map as you like. You can pick almost every combination you can think of, there are almost no limits - you can create new heroes within a few clicks and play with them!
Ever imagined playing a hero with over 900 range? Just pick Sniper's Take Aim and Lanaya's Psi Blades and you're good to go! There are countless possibilities!
To remove the fact that hotkeys overlay, we recommend using Auct Hotkeys Tool v2.8d (AHT v2.8d). It allows you to have more than 1 spell on the same hotkey while not forcing you to click spells.
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne is a real-time strategy computer game by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the official expansion pack to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, requiring Reign of Chaos to play. Released worldwide on July 1, 2003, it includes new units for each race, two new auxiliary races, four campaigns, five neutral heroes (an additional neutral hero was added April 2004 and two more were added in August 2004), the ability to build a shop and other improvements such as the ability to queue upgrades. Sea units were reintroduced; they had been present in Warcraft II but were absent in Reign of Chaos. Blizzard Entertainment has released patches for the game to fix bugs, extend the scripting system, and balance multiplayer.