October 18, 2013
Shan DotA HotKey v5.5a
Shan™ Dota Hotkey is a user friendly and handy tool for Warcraft 3. It allows you to customize/set Warcraft 3 Skill, Inventory, Autocast Hotkeys and In-Game Messages.
You can remap your Skill, Inventory, Autocast Hotkeys and In-Game Messages keys to any key you want. Shan™ Dota Hotkey can run on Windows 7, Vista and XP without any problems. This tool has other great features too, check them out!
My goal in making this Hotkey/Warkey is to be able to experience/practice Dota 2 gameplay while in the environment of Dota 1/Warcraft III. This started out only for fun by trying to automate Kael's Invoking. then I decided to go all out.
if you're gonna use your own customkeys.txt Save it in the "CustomKey" Folder and make sure the skill keys you put on the file is relative to the ones saved in your customkeys.txt or it won't work.
Use in Unmodded Warcraft/DotA Actual Game, Ai Maps, LoD or FUN Maps on GARENA/LAN/Single Player Custom Game.
NEVER USE -NOHEROLIMIT
It will only work on 1st chosen hero.. or repicked hero.
If you have multiple versions of Warcraft, Unmodded & Modded versions.. in the Hotkey's GUI Click Game, then select Registry fixer.. browse to where your
Unmodded Warcraft and click Save & Fix Registry..
Make changes to the Hotkey based on your liking / preferences.. then click Activate settings.
Shan™ DotA Hotkey Features
- Graphical User Interface
- Choose Between Invoker's DotA 1 or DotA 2 Gameplay
- QWER+DF Skills Hotkey (Configurable)
- Inventory Slot Item Hotkey (Configurable)
- Autocast Skills Hotkey (Configurable)
- Configurable In Game Messages
- Hotkey for Sending Hero / Crow to Left or Right Shop
- Registry Fixer
- Improve FPS
- AutoExecute Skill - Execute Skill to the Location of the Mouse Pointer
- Toggle Show/Hide Healthbars
- Supports Shift+Queueing of Skills, Items, Mouse Clicks
- Chat Free In-game/Lobby
- Invoker's Invoked Spell uses 2 Keys Only D & F (Configurable)
- Rubick's Stolen Spell/Skill uses 2 Keys Only D & F (Configurable)
- Configurable Switches - Reload, Call Hero, Send Hero/Crow to Left/Right Shop, etc.
- Run Warcraft / DotA through the GUI
- Change Courier Hotkeys
- Select Illusions/Units with 1 hotkey
- Uses Customkeys.txt
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne is a real-time strategy computer game by Blizzard Entertainment. It is the official expansion pack to Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos, requiring Reign of Chaos to play. Released worldwide on July 1, 2003, it includes new units for each race, two new auxiliary races, four campaigns, five neutral heroes (an additional neutral hero was added April 2004 and two more were added in August 2004), the ability to build a shop and other improvements such as the ability to queue upgrades. Sea units were reintroduced; they had been present in Warcraft II but were absent in Reign of Chaos. Blizzard Entertainment has released patches for the game to fix bugs, extend the scripting system, and balance multiplayer.