April 19, 2015
Lordaeron the aftermath 1.28 - LORDAERON: TA v1.28
This is a changing list of balance fixes which will be going into the next patch, these focus on fixing some issues presented by the new content in 1.28. This is 100% based on feedback and is not finalised yet, so if you have anymore suggestions or if there is anything you don't agree with on this list please voice them!
I will keep this list updated.
This is for balance fixes only.
- Iron Stars have had their detonate Area of effect range decreased. An immolation effect has been added which damage nearby friendly units that get too close, this makes them dangerous to use and adds a downside to how to destructive they are.
- Blackfuses summons have been buffed.
- The buff to Garrosh's strength ability have been reversed and lowered to what they were before 1.27.
- True Horde Spear throwers have +100 hp.
MAG'HAR SPIRIT PATH
- Upon going Spirit path Horde loses ability to creat Shredders.
- Oshugun no longer has the army of Light ability as it made it too hard to siege.
- Mag'har grunts no longer have revive, this ability is replaced by Shadow Meld and a defensive selfbuff, very short duration and medium cd.
Something like: for 3 seconds take 75% less dmg, 15 second cooldown
- Mag'har Scouts have been buffed.
- Spirit guides Beast form has had increased HP.
- Oshuguns grant level only effects own players units. So cant be used on Troll heroes for example.
- Dar'khan now must tap into a restored sunwell to become a hero, doing so will not abosotb the sunwell but just tap into its energies.
- Area of effect of Dar'khans negative mana regeneration aura has been reduced.
- BE footmen now only get 50% magic resistance when shield is activated.
- Alexandros now has Divine Shield back but this ability is tied to Tyrs Hand being alive (More incentive to defend it)
Strategy Map based of Warcraft 3 TFT to WoW timelime.
Download: Lordaeron TA v1.28.w3x