December 23, 2016
Dota v6.88f download
- Added sound to Rot and Powershot
- Fixed Glyph and Scan cooldowns being affected by Octarine core
- Epicenter and Shockwave no longer causes terrain deformation (helps FPS)
- Fixed Life Break didn't break in some cases
- Improved Empower description
- Fixed Reverse polarity, Thunder clap, Earthshock not being recognized as spell damage
- Boulder Smash now includes bonus range of Lense
- Fixed Echo Sabre debuff being non-dispellable
- Improved Familiar behavior, they will now correctly land first attack (they never had full damage in fact, all the way through wc3 Dota - damage being reduced even before they fired)
- Improved neutral creeps behavior
See full changelog here: Dota 6.88f full changelog
WC3 1.24 is no longer supported. Map won't run or will crash immediately if used. Think about updating to 1.26 (best patch so far).
Map uses memory patching which may conflict with any kind of anti-cheats on server. Don't get banned - ask admins first. Also map relies on WinAPI, which means it cannot be used on non-Windows OS. You can still try emulators or virtual machines.